This is the week we are suppose to remember all the things we are grateful for. But before we get to that, it seems like a good down to complain. l my fantasy football teams are out of the playoffs and my Wolverines and Browns each had their worst seasons in history. So today I’m just going to make a list of things that annoy me. Please add your own non-Beanie grammar ones in the comment section.
– Bud Light’s real men of genius commercials. Not funny anymore. Taxi cab dashboard decorator? Really? Time to retire those commercials.
– Altel’s commercials with the five guys. Kind of surprised NBC hasn’t turned this into a sitcom yet.
– People complaining that it’s cold and snowy. I get it sucks but, it’s Ohio, what do you expect.
– Basketball players who slap the floor when they play defense… like Greg Paulus.
– People who seem like they have been in college for 12 years… like Greg Paulus.
– Greg Paulus.
– All the ugly white guys on Duke who don’t look like they should be basketball players.
– The fact North Carolina has the same type of ugly white kids on their team but they just sit at the end of the bench and never play. I mean they have 3-4 of these guys every year. Who are they? Are they really are the team or are they students who won a contest to sit on the bench and bring up the teams GPA?
– People who say “Well, I’m here.” when you ask them how they’re doing. Don’t even know what this means. There is a lady I have to call every week and I always ask how she is doing and every time she answers “Well, I’m here.” I’ve started saying “good for you” because I have no idea what else to say. Just say “fine” and move on.
– Kenny Mayne. Funny once a month. Three times a week = annoying.
– Madden Nation. Why the hell is this on TV and who dedicates their life to this? Guys who eat lunch in their car think these guys are losers.
– How ESPN and the NCAA don’t hype up the start of the college basketball season more.
– Fantasy basketball. Is there a good way to do it?
– Iverson’s sleeve thing and Rip Hamilton’s mask.
– Every move I make in fantasy football is the wrong one. Next year I’m taking the George Costanza approach and assuming every thought I have is wrong and to do the exact opposite.
– Pacman down to “last chance.” What number last chance is this for him?
– LeBron leaving Cleveland talk. If teams aren’t trying to free salary space for 2010, then you have a GM worst than Isiah Thomas.
– Count Dracula being fired.
– This blog and me not feeling like more things that annoy me.